Monday, October 11, 2010

Not much news

So today my hcg level was 10. It has dropped from 11 two days ago. Big whoop. So over this, beginning to get really cynical and hard-nosed. At the moment I don't give a fuck about anything or anyone except DH. He is the only light in my life at the moment and without him, I truly think I wouldn't have much going for me.

Sorry for this post, I really shouldn't be writing anything when I am feeling so awfully terrible and pathetic. I'm sure things must get better tomorrow.

BTW, I had to tell the nurse how things should proceed from here. She was umming and ahhing about what to do. I said I'd ring when AF turned up or she didn't show I should get another hcg test in a week. She said that sounded like a good idea. It's sad I know so well now what the process is. Mind you, my hcg levls have usually made it to the hundreds or thousands before fading away! At least the uncertainty didn't last as long this time.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooooo sorry.

    Never apologise for writing. Not only is this your space for getting things out, but there were people wondering what happened after yesterday's blood test who didn't want to bother you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OF COURSE you are feeling terrible. And I think this is the time to be writing. If getting it out in writing helps at all, even the tiniest bit, then do it. And as TasIVFer said, I too was wondering how you were going.

    Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete