Friday, October 8, 2010

This stressful life

I haven't posted for ages. Life is pretty stressful lately so I really have nothing much positive to post. I feel like a whinger when I just do negative posts, but I don't think things are going to get much better any time soon, so I'm posting now.

We had a really bad weekend a couple of weeks ago. On the Friday night we got a call from DH's8yo son who lives with us 50% of the time and the other 50% with his mum and his stepdad. His stepdad had lost his temper and hit him. Long story short, his mum and him ended up at our house that night and the police became involved. My stepson is living with us fulltime now u til things are sorted out. Love having him, but things are pretty stressfull.

On the Sunday of the same weekend we popped out to the supermarket and came home 40 minutes later to a flooded house. A pipe had burst in the upstairs ensuite and flooded half of the house. The insurance company have been great and we are slowly getting thing fixed. We had to move out for a couple of nights as the water had got into the electrics in the ceiling downstairs and it was unsafe.

Lastly, I have been away in Western Australia this week for work and on my first night there I did a HPT and got an extremely faint BFP. I was so so excited as this month we've been on a break so it was a natural BFP. I didn't think they were possible anymore. But it looks like it is going to be a chemical. The line got slightly darker the next day, then lighter again yesterday. I'm now 15dpo and no AF but should have a nice dark line by now. I'm going for a blood test tomorrow. I think my hcg will be back to zero by then.

It's made me really sad. I've been pregnant 5 times now and still no baby. I think there's something wrong that is making the embryos not be able to implant. I am sick of the feelings of excitement and hope being followed by these feelings af sadness, anger and desparation.

2 comments:

  1. You poor thing. It sounds like you've been having a horrible time. I think getting pregnant (or "chemically pregnant") repeatedly, then losing it would almost be worse than BFN after BFN. Either one sucks I guess. But at least with a straight up BFN you haven't had that moment of really getting your hopes up. I hope things improve very soon, and I don't think you should worry about whinging on your own blog. It's yours! Do what you like with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have every reason to whinge! What an awful time you've had lately!!! I knew about the stuff you've been able to say on fb and have been thinking what a ruff time you've had, but obviously the things you couldn't mention are even more stressful. And I know you don't have an RE that's receptive to the idea of looking into implantation issues. :-( I wish there was some way I could help. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete