Saturday, October 9, 2010

Update on HCG level

Just thought I'd let you know that my hcg level today at 16dpo was 11. Way, way too low. My Progesterone (I asked to have it checked) was 19.5. I have to have another blood test on Monday to make sure it's falling. But of course I did another hpt today and it was slightly darker. I just want it to go down, but now I'm worried it will keep going slowly up and this will be another painful, drawn out process. I am crossing my fingers that it isn't an ectopic.

3 comments:

  1. crossing fingers with you hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hon, I hope not! I have everything crossed for you (((HUG)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God, you must feel like you're living in a nightmare right now. Wishing you strength. I hope it's over soon. xx

    ReplyDelete