Friday, October 29, 2010

More good news!

Today we had one perfect 2day 4-cell embryo transferred. I looked at it on the tiny tv screen and I thought, this is the one! For some reason I'm feeling really really positive about this one. Well so far anyway!

The other good news is that we now have 7 embryos in the freezer. I think eight embryos from ten eggs is pretty bloody good! I'm proud of my little fighters.

Test date is on a pretty significant day for me, my 36th birthday. A good omen I am hoping.

So I begin the long wait in a very good frame of mind. Even the crap going on a work today wasn't enough to pull me down. No mean feat as work has the capability of stressing me out big time.

Yay!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What EXCELLENT news! I have a good feeling about this one. xx

    ReplyDelete