Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm writing this on my way to Coffs Harbour where I'm going for work meetings being held over the next couple of days. I'm sitting in the qantas club at the moment watching everyone boozing along, probably drinking more than they normally would just because it's free.

It's Australia Day, so Happy Australia Day. If I were home, I'd probably be at a friends house for a BBQ or down at the beach.

My next obs appointment is 18 Feb. It's my last day of work before two weeks holidays. I can't wait! DH will also be on holidays (he gets a month though). In the first week we are going to do a little trip with our camper trailer. In the second week we have my stepson. I have booked in for my 20 week scan which will be on 2 Feb. Hopefully we'll get to find out if we're growing a girl or a boy. That day we are also doing a tour and booking in to the hospital we have chosen. After that we'll pick up J from school and then we're off to Melbourne for three days as a bit of a treat for him (and us). It's going to be a great couple of weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I suspect your 20 week scan is 2 March! ;-) HOW EXCITING!!!

    But how dismal travelling for work on Australia Day. I hope you got some napping in and your meetings go well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, 2 March, not February. Duh! I wrote the date today as 2010. I'm so far behind myself.

    ReplyDelete