Friday, January 7, 2011

Lacking positivity

At the moment I am really struggling to have positive thoughts about this pregnancy. It is really frustrating me, but no matter how hard I try, I just can't get past my feeling that this pregnancy is doomed. I am just waiting and expecting something to go wrong. The latest stress factor is being 6 days behind in bubs measurements and it's really got me down. Just last week my obstetrician told me how important he thought positivity is. I believe that too, but I just can't make myself feel positive.

:-(

5 comments:

  1. Hey Hon, I have never got that far but try to stay positive, yep its easier to say then do but remember Beautiful pictures are developed from negatives in a dark room...So if you see darkness in your life be reassured that a beautiful picture is being prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to look at things, thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure, may all your dreams come true and that little bundle of joy you are carrying is a fighter. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have anything wise to say - but Baby Bump Wanted said it beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thinking of you as you have your next scan. I am sending you lots of positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete