Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Today's scan

Everything is looking good! Little M wasn't very cooperative though. We tried an external and internal scan, but little M was in the wrong position to get the NT measurement. So we waited in the waiting room to see if bub would change positions. Tried again and bub had turned over but now it had it's face buried in the placenta. So to the waiting room again, then a final try. Success! Baby was now the right way up and we got the NT measurement. It was somewhere between 1.6 and 1.7, which apparently is fine. Just have to wait for my blood test results now, which should have been back already. Bub had caught up a bit in size and is now measuring 12w5d. I'm very happy and my positivity is back!

4 comments:

  1. YAY :D I see on FB it came up with a pregnancy post thingy from one of those applications. I take it the news is out now? :D Wooo hoooo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY the positivity is back. Little M be good and cooperate LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is all very lovely to hear, nearly in the second trimester now! where did the time go xxx anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray!! :-D When I went with Blobby he was being a bit naughty too. I thought the first strategy was funny - having me cough - I was so amazed to see it made him flip all over and around!

    ReplyDelete