Wednesday, July 28, 2010

You have a name already

We can't help ourselves. Everytime I get pregnant or have an embryo transferred we end up giving the embryo a name. So far names have included Blob, Pip, Poppy, Speck and Jellybean. I can't remember the others. This time, the name Popsicle seems to have stuck. My husband asks me several times a day how Popsicle and I are doing. He puts his head on my tummy and tells Popsicle how much we love her/him and want her/him. I love that he does and says these things.

On Monday night while he was at work, he sent this email:

Hello my Popsicle

I am sitting here thinking about you in your Mothers beautiful womb. To you I say feel the love she and I have for you, let it welcome and nourish you. Be safe with the knowledge that you are the miracle we pray for, stay with us and we promise you our love and devotion. Hear my voice and listen to words of warmth, comfort and love. So to you me little popsicle I say stay and grow and be with us. I ask your mum to read this aloud to you, so you know I am thinking of you in my mind, heart and soul.

All my love and self
Dad


He is already a wonderful dad to his son, but I can't wait to make him a dad to OUR children. He is fantastic.

By the way, we have actually got a real names picked out, but of course we can't use those until we get a sticky bub. Hopefully soon!

2 comments:

  1. oh this is so beautiful, your husband is so beautiful, it bought tears to my eyes, i so hope little popsicle feels the love from you both and decides to stick around, your going to make such great parents, sending love xx anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hubby is lovely! Good luck for the TWW. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete