Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Eeeeeeeekkkkkk!!!!!

OMG, my RE just sent me a txt saying, "if you are anxious and would like a scan tomorrow, I'll be at the clinic at 10am. Just rock up. It's a little early but if we see a heart beat we'll all be a little happier". I guess he's been reading the nurse's notes on my freak out on Monday. Of course I'm going to go in but I'm feeling very nervous about it. What if there's no heartbeat? I know it could be too early to see a heartbeat, but if we don't see one then we're going to feel a whole lot worse. If we do see one, then we're going to feel a whole lot better. Aaaaarghhhhhh!!

And the last sentence of his txt makes me think that he is also concerned this pregnancy isn't going to be viable. Hmmmm.

4 comments:

  1. M, I think he'll just be happier with a heartbeat because you'll be happier with a heartbeat. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 am!!! I saw your update on BH and was soooo excited, but assumed it would be in the afternoon!!! Thinking of you and hoping all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so nice of him!. But gee, the things we can read into our doctor's throw-away comments (I do exactly the same all the time). I'm quite sure he's doing this to ease your mind. Looking forward to hearing good news from you.

    ReplyDelete