Monday, November 29, 2010

Scan in 1.5 hours

I've been wishing today away, looking at my watch constantly. My scan is at 2:30pm today. I am so so nervous but also so so excited. I'm not sure how I should be feeling. We are going to be absolutely thrilled if there is a heartbeat and the measurements are ok. But completely devastated if things don't look good. I haven't been thinking about that possibility. Just trying to remain positive.

My boobs aren't really sore anymore, just a little bit every now and then. But I have been feeling queasy most days, although not badly. I find I need to eat regularly or else I feel sick. Hoping this is a good sign!

Will keep you posted...

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of you all weekend and this morning!!! I have everything crossed that all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and wondering how it all went. I have everything crossed for you x

    ReplyDelete