Friday, November 19, 2010

Sore boobies make me happy!

I never thought I'd be so happy to have sore boobs. They started hurting from my trigger shot, but stopped quite suddenly at about 11dpo. For about a week, absolutely no pain at all. I kept poking to see if they hurt, but I couldn't even induce a slight twinge. Then earlier this week (after a whole week of no pain at all) they gradually started hurting again. And now they are SO painful. It's great!!!

It's about the only symptom I have, although yesterday I felt a bit "off" and weary. Today I feel normal again. It sounds ridiculous (and I'll probably regret it) but I wish I had a bit of morning sickness to make me feel pregnant. I'm going insane wondering if things are alright. I still have ten more sleeps til scan day.

4 comments:

  1. I hated the coming and going of symptoms when I was pregnant. Also I never felt really sick, and I wished I could be throwing up every day! I'm so strongly in the habit of pummelling my boobs to see if they're sore that I still do it now, knowing full well that I'm not pregnant. :-( . Anyway, I'm SO glad that it's all going well so far. I hope the next ten days pass quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your body for symptoms can send you crazy, especially if they come and go! I hope your appointment gets here quickly so you are put out of your anxiety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I have been following you on Baby Centre Boards (feebee30) i am going through hcg and bleeding hell also.
    I had a level of 27 at 12dpo (IVF/ICSI) cycle and now spotting and light flow (redbrownish) i am so freeking out. I so hope that all is well and that little bean sticks. I have BT tomorrow but will be freaking out til about 2.30 tomorrow.
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fee, I just read about your hcg levels today and they have more than doubled, so that is great. It's hard to keep up the hope isn't it? I hope you've got more good news soon and I really hope the bleeding stops like mine did. Infertility issues are hard enough to deal with, without all this shit as well!

    ReplyDelete